Privacy of your medical information is of the utmost importance. A Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) office policy is in place. A copy may be requested in how your information is used, disclosed, and accessed. Please ask our staff for a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices. With only a few exceptions defined by Federal Law, we cannot release any of your medical information to anyone, including your spouse and/or other family members, without your specific written consent. Your request for release of information must be made in person: we do not accept phone, fax, or mailed requests.
Out of pocket Expenses: The following services are not covered by insurance:
- Bill Fee for co-pays not paid at time of service: $15
- Late fee (on balance over 30 days): $25 per month
- Missed appointment (cancelled in less than 24 hours): Full visit charge
- Returned check: $30
- Medical records request (no charge to requesting physician): $25
- Disability and other forms (after the initial form): $20 per packet